POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Corrupt installation file, sigh... : Re: Corrupt installation file, sigh... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Corrupt installation file, sigh...
From: Hugo
Date: 17 Apr 2002 16:10:42
Message: <3cbdd6c2$1@news.povray.org>
I assume you're not having problems downloading other things than POV. But
your connection is so fast like nothing I've tried. Maybe it's too fast for
the POV servers? Sounds strange perhaps, but there are many strange things
with computers. Anyway I do suggest you try a download-manager, I use
Flash-Get myself and this reduces my problems (file transfers from
overloaded servers often break for me). You can also set a speed-limit on
the downloads (in case this is the problem).

Regards,
Hugo